Monday, October 15, 2012

basketball america as well as Koger present

of them went over, walked secretly guess Hu in the end how to engage this guy, only such a short period of time not seen, these warrior I attitude has totally changed!
Headquarters, coming and going,basketball america, everyone head down to Rush, a hurried look, the clothing of these people are unified, service personnel, it appears that ... all of the layout of the headquarters have been complete a.
Walked in front of the hexagonal building, upstairs sounded cheers, looked up, China 's Dan waved me cheering, cheap nfl smile, at the foot of a force, I quickly came to the front of China' s Dan.
A landing I found that not Guanghua Dan, even Linde, Hu, as well as Koger present, do not know what day it is, Guards backbone actually cobble together!
See my face doubts, China 's Dan Haha laughed: can begin construction division, the building will always be there, has been ready for the early stone. Turned around and looked to the house behind them, their action is really fast, the house is no longer empty, and everywhere filled with furniture, flowers, and an appropriate utensils, and my home is no different, only ... Everything here is brand new.
See I looked around, the Linde proud of the Road:
?Are busy,air jordan sales, dizzy, and are 15 hours work a day or so, finally you come back, all laid out, tomorrow ... we can open!
Stunned at Linde, incredible: Looked puzzled me a Linde did not understand the Tao: it? Moving at you, I just want to say something, my idea of ??a turn, pressing a few humanitarian: Ranging from a few people to ask questi

No comments:

Post a Comment